Peer Review Process
The submissions are evaluated by reviewers appointed by the Academic Committee. The acceptance of the submission is decided by the Academic Committee according to the report of the reviewer. Reviewers should follow these following steps when submitting an evaluation result:
A) Login to the System to Transmit the Result of the Evaluation
The conference system can be accessed in two ways:
1) In the evaluation of the submissions, the one-click reviewer access option can be used. Therefore, it is sufficient to click on the link in the evaluation request mail sent by the editor to reach the evaluation page. This link is specially produced and mediates directly to the system without requiring a username and password.
2) As you wish, you can also enter the system by following the steps below:
- Enter the system page via http://meeting.ihu.edu.tr/
- Login to the system via the User option on the right.
- Submitted paper names to be evaluated will be listed on the Active Submission page. Click on the submission name to get to the evaluation page.
- On the evaluation page, first look at the headings Submissions to be Evaluated and Evaluation Schedule.
- If you do not remember your username and password, in the User option section, click on Forgot your password? and you will get your password.
B) Evaluation Steps
Under the title of 'Check the evaluation steps' in the following order:
1) Click the icon next to the I will evaluate statement to inform the author and activate other steps. If you do not agree with the evaluation, click on the icon next to the I will not evaluate statement to send an automatic e-mail to the editor. If you have accepted the assessment, complete the following steps in order to evaluate it.
2) To study the Reviewers Guide is given in this step for the informing purposes.
3) Click on the filename to open / download the paper and attachments for the evaluation. You can do your evaluation directly on the screen or by saving your computer. If you have downloaded and took a printout of the paper, you can log out of the system. Once you have completed your review, you can complete your assessment by logging into the system again and following the remaining steps.
4) At the end of this step you can click on the icon that will become active and write your comments about the evaluation of the submission in the form to be opened.
5) If you have prepared your evaluation with another program (eg MS Word), upload your file to the system to send it to the author via Send File.
6) In this step, the result of the evaluation will be transmitted to the editor. To submit your evaluation, please fill in the form to be opened by clicking on the icon given in the link in Step 3. If you want to upload a file in addition to this form, you can use the upload file option in Step 4. After you write your comment in Step 3, the evaluation options in Step 5 will be activated. At this stage, you can save your evaluation decision in the system by selecting the appropriate one from the Submission box. After clicking the button Send Evaluation to Manager the following question will pop up "You can not make any further changes to this evaluation after you have saved your decision! Do you want to continue?". When the option is confirmed, report the result to the editor via the ready-made e-mail sending window. After this process, the evaluation report will be shown on the screen.
Once the reports of the reviewers have been completed, the submissions will be ready for approval by the Academic Committee.
Archive Access Policy
The presentations that make up the current and archived conferences on this site have been made open access and are freely available for viewing, for the benefit of authors and interested readers.
Abstract Submission Guide
- Click to "Register"
- Check to "Registration Type" and Click "Register button
- Fill in the form provided for registration and click to "Register" button
- Click to "User Home"
- Click to "New Submission"
- Check to "Submission Checklist"
- Check to "Copyright Notice"
- Click to "Save and Continue"
- Enter the Submission's Metadata
- If you want to check for your submission click to "Active Submissions"
Paper Submission Guide
Submissions should be followed by the following process to submit the acknowledged authors' notifications:
- Open the system page via http://meeting.ihu.edu.tr/
- Log in to the system via the User option on the right.
- Click on the User Page and Author links, respectively
- Click on the Awaiting Upload link and follow the steps on this page.
- The confirmation message will be sent to your e-mail address by the system when you complete the installation.